The 2011 TAG educationnal grants
- Who can apply to the educational grant?
Specialists and paramedics responsible for genodermatoses consultations can apply to the educational grant to paticipate to the 2011 TAG meeting.
- How can I apply to the educational grant?
To apply to the educational grant, you are invited to fill in the application form. You will have to provide your contact information and present a project focused on health care and social support of patients with severe and rare genetic skin diseases. Please note that the research projects are not eligible.
To download the application form, please click here.
- What is covered by the educational grant?
These grants will cover:
the registration to the meeting
the return-ticket on economic fare to Paris*
3 nights in Paris (October 12, 13 and 14)
* in accordance with EU requirements, the ticket will be reimbursed once the organizing committee has received your receipt of payment and the original boarding pass for each flight.
- How many educational grants will be awarded?
15 grants will be awarded.
- When is the deadline to apply for the educational grant?
The deadline to apply for the educational grant is August 31st.
- Where do I send my application ?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How will be the applications selected?
The applications will be selected by the organizing committee of the 2011 meeting according to the following criteria:
the aim of the project: the project should aim at improving health care and social support of patients with severe and rare genetic skin diseases. The project has to take into account the daily needs of patients and of the health care providers. Please note that research projects are not eligible (5 points)
the general context: the project should be adapted to your own country social and cultural context (5 points)
the feasibility of the project: the project should be very practical and feasible with the available resources (5 points)
the links with the main stakeholders and organizations who could help improving health care social support for genodermatoses patients such as NGO or/and associations of patients, public health authorities, specialists and paramedics, general practitioners, other teams and centers in you country or outside you country (5 points)
- When will I receive information regarding my application ?
If you do not have receive any acknowledgment receipt email by September 7, please send an email to <email@example.com> or call 33 1 53 72 20 80.
Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2019 : more than ever needed