The Japan Intractable Disease Research Foundation organized the International Symposium on Xeroderma Pigmentosum and related disorders: Disorders of DNA damage response -Bench to Bedside- on March 5-7, 2014 in Kobe, Japan.
Prof. Zghal (Charles Nicolle and La Rabta Hospitals) spoke about:
- Tunisian experience on the xeroderma pigmentosum
- Patients support groups and their benefits on patients quality of life and management
The Tunisian team presented 6 posters and 2 communications on:
- Are we protected by sunscreen?
- Bleomycin treatment in xeroderma pigmentosum
- Skin cancer prevention in xeroderma pigmentosum
- Association of intralesional bleomycin and cryosurgery in lip carcinomas in xeroderma pigmentosum
- Internal malignancies in xeroderma pigmentosum
- A novel form of xeroderma pigmentosum
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum in Tunisia: Model for molecular diagnosis implementation in North Africa
- Distinguishing between groups of Xeroderma Pigmentosum at a glance: the macules may help
- Cryosurgery in the management of basal cell carcinoma in Xeroderma Pigmentosum
Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2019 : more than ever needed